Mardi Gras is Mullen's largest fundraiser of the year!
This year marks the 59th annual gala and will be held March 2nd at the Grand Hyatt Denver. With over 500 parents, alumni and friends of Mullen it's sure to be a fun night of dinner and dancing to That Eighties Band. Black Tie Optional.
Come join Master of Ceremonies, Ernie Bjorkman, and Captain Frank Cawley and celebrate Mullen High School! Help us raise over $250,000. and support students and educators at Mullen HS through technology, professional development and tuition assistance! Auction donations are greatly appreciated and critical to the success of the event. Your attendance is deeply appreciated.
Proceeds From Mardi Gras
Proceeds from the Mardi Gras Gala directly supports the Mullen Fund! This fund directly impacts the student experience in five key areas: Academic Enhancements, Co-Curricular Activities, Tuition Assistance, Athletics and Spirituality.
To Volunteer to help with the Gala, please click here:
1. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. There will be no exchange except when specified. Please not specifications, restrictions, and expiration dates carefully.
2. CHECK OUT WILL BEGIN AT 10:15. Please check “My Bids” to see if you are a winning bidder. All items should be paid for and removed from the premises by the close of the evening. Cashiers will tally up each bidder’s and compute the sales tax where applicable. Cash, Check, American Express, Visa, M/C, and Discover are accepted as well as cash and checks.
3. Please call the donor of your items to make a reservation or other arrangements concerning your purchase as soon as possible.
4. Every attempt has been made to catalog and describe the auction items correctly, but all items are sold “as is” with no warranties expressed or implied. No statement contained in the catalog or made orally at the auction or elsewhere shall be deemed to be such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability. By purchasing items, the buyer waives any claim for liability against either Mullen High School or the donor of the property or services. Neither Mullen High School nor the donor of the property or services is responsible for any personal injury or damages to property that may result from the utilization of property or services sold.
5. If an item is sold for more than fair market value, the difference is deductible as a donation. Where it is not possible to establish a fair market value for one-of-a-kind items, the purchase price will be presumed to be the fair market value an no part of the payment will be considered a contribution. Consult you tax advisor.
6. Mullen High School reserves the right to withhold delivery of items until verification of funds for checks or credit card approval had been established.
Thank you for your generous support of Mullen High School!