This year's virtual event includes a silent auction and fun opportunities to connect. It will be a fun-filled virtual event that you can enjoy from the comfort of your own home. Costumes are encouraged but not required.
Some ways that you can support the auction:
1. Attend the auction and bring your favorite travel companion to complete your party!
2. Volunteer on the auction planning team. There are lots of ways to help us write our next chapter! Interested? Contact Sara Breindel, Auction Chair.
3. Donate auction items using this form.
Have questions about what kind of donations we're looking for this year? Click here to learn more. Item donation forms are due Friday, March 19. All items are to be delivered to The Logan School by April 8th.
4. Sponsor our event to cover expenses- see your name or your business' name in the auction catalog and at the event.
Curious about sponsor benefits? Click here to learn more about sponsoring Logan's Auction.
5. Purchase auction tickets for faculty/staff— let’s show them some love!
6. Join us at the Auction! Purchase auction items and donate to the Mission Moment, which helps to support a special area of The Logan School.
All funds raised support The Logan School for Creative Learning. Our mission is to cultivate the curiosities of gifted children. Click here to learn more about Logan.
7:00 pm (MDT)Add to your calendar